I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年11月10日星期三

Drunk In de HomeClub

After work, went to meet Ling and her classmates,
Hui Lynn's bday celebration.
Im ashamed tat de wrong bus stop,
Ah Van came to pick me.
we both come a long way,
She is more miserable,
she more than double de road I go, hahass!!
bcoz of her journey back and forth it.


Ling, Me, Lynn, Francisca, Jasline
de middle of de bday woman,
today come clubbing, is to celebrate her bday.
In fact, I counted wif her primary school classmates,
but we onli know each other is to read de same elementary school.
Oh.. now she is Ling's classmate,
Coincidentally Oh!



Ah Van took us to de home club,
near by boot quay,
her previous work places,
at least she was familiar wif there,
we not be afraid.


tat's bday gal Hui Lynn, Francisca and her boyfren


Therefore, many foreigners,
I told them I want to find my edward,
wahahahahahass..MiyaBella
Foreigners is alws warm, generous,
I've been hiding,
just hope they dont come near me,
I cannot accept such a person,
no wonder nobody want.. Oopsssss!!



Good environment, good music,
Good wine to drink, 1st time I tasted de wine,
blackcurrant's flavour,
but I still dint finish it.



Ah Van to see what we started no mood,
she ordered wine for us,
and played
5,10,15
reli good idea,
each of us hav been drunk.
head reeling, blush red,
several women hav been running toilet,
me and Ling fairly calm,
thn began crazy..



Lets Jump up, Lets get Crazy


yea.. Ling found her Lover
her lover, talk to his lover..


but she still loves him,
giv him a Big Big Heart ❤


Silly Ling and Me
拜金女



In de end, they are drunk,
de story of Drunk In de HomeClub
-FINAL-

没有评论:

发表评论