I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年9月22日星期三

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
I want eat mooncake, I want lantern..
bought mooncake from Lavender juz now,
although my house ard hav a mooncake,
but I like to buy their own moon cake, more delicious,
heheee!!



off today, but still hav to goin Sg to do my work permit,
luckily my father came to fetch me to Sg.
WTH.. not doing well today,
wasted my time, wasted my money!
Ishhhhhhhhhh!!


5something juz came back,
dinner with my old colleagues at Modern Revelation





look delicious rite?! heheee..
hungry lur.. lets eat 1st!!




Tina and Me
she alws looks so young.
we chit-chat for 2hours,
hahasss.. feel warm sial!


after tat, go bac find Ah Ting them
yamcha and gamble,
wakaka!!
tmr start fight lur,
a week of promotion,
omg.. aza-aza fighting!!

没有评论:

发表评论