I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年8月7日星期六

HomeMade Cookies

whim to make some cookies,
I took all my equipment out and my recipes,
In fact, I was confused with all,probably onli.
my 1st time, I dont want burnt smell,
I dont want to fail, heheee.


Ingredients A:
175g butter
100g castor sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 eggs

Ingredients B (Sifted):
200g plain flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder

Ingredients C:
100g chop-chips



Method:
1.Cream A till well-combined,add B and mix well.
Lastly add C and mix well.
2.Use teaspoon to shape into balls and arrange on greased baking tin.
Bake at 160`c for abt 15-20minutes till firm.
3.Remove and leave to cool before storing.


pls dont doubt, ahahass..these are not burnt black,
bcoz of de lighting and cocoa powder.
rest assured, these cookies can be eaten.


Teng Teng Teng Teng.. It's as simple completed.
Baking Made Easy by Teacher Miya =D
Juz for You

没有评论:

发表评论