I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年8月5日星期四


freakin tired on dis few days,
everyday slept late, get up earlier,
omg.. veri tired,but im enjoyed..heheee =D
I dont want to waste my 2weeks of vacation.
a lot of things to update,but cant..
will begin work next week, so afraid and nervous,
onli to fight it.


3/8
Yamcha with MM,JieYing and XiaoYee.
after tat went to Ling thr, veri distressed,
take care and cheers up.. gal =)
Norman's birth today after 12midnite,
we help him celebrate in de JinYong's house,
we played circle of dead and drinking,
in addition to girls, all of them are drunk.
wahahaaa..we're crazy to 7am, we reli are Crazy ;D
getting more older lur.. Uncle Zai,
Hapiii Birthdae to you :)


4/8
Had dinner with de RenKang's Member for my farewell,
I choosed E&Y Mamak, coz of de memories with de doctor.
Thank you to all my colleagues..Grateful!!
today many people celebrate de birthday at eden,
Hapiii Birthdae to all of you!!
is tired of de day, i slept on 5am.


5/8
The most reluctant of de moment..
we went to airport,a couple of separation,family separation,
and friends leave, so sad :(
you should strive to study, we're here waiting for you.
watched movie after we came back, I like tat movie.
Air, Water, Soil, Fire
nite time..went to yamcha again,
with Daya gang for celebrate Siang's birthday!
dis was de 4th birthday,
there are more people birthday on dis month,
all are my good friends.


recently, good luck with de opposite sex,
all those rotten, dont close to me,
i dont wish, i dont want, i dont like!!
pls get away.. Thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论