I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年8月30日星期一

Every 30th Date

out with my Galfrens today,Babies Ting and Babies Steph,
long time no go out with them, super excited!!
we ate Tomyam donghoon for our breakfast at Tebrau Jusco,
after tat, we oso ran to de Bukit Indah Jusco.
abit boring rite.. heheeee =D
we wander around, Im looking for eyeliner,
thn we go in Stage, spent more thn RM200++
actually..I just looking for eyeliner,
but it oso bought de eye shadow and de mascara.
ahahasss..tat's called WOMAN







Me, Babies Steph and Babies Ting
♥ We Lovin'it ♥


we went to cs for waited our Babies Ling,
she come back from SG.
I see a wallet in Vincci,
large enough, can put all de cards,
but abit expensive!
consideration, hesitation, thinking for a long time.
I go to eat my favorite JCO Yogurt 1st,
hmm..after dessert,
it's time to eat lunch,
we ate Tomyam again!! wakaka..
after eat, I decided to buy de wallet,
at last, I bought it.
OMG..today, I reli spent alot of money!
HELP!!!




Our Polaroid Photo



没有评论:

发表评论