I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年1月7日星期五

Since 2005 ❤


Yeah..finally they came back from Taiwan,
super excited,
Im looking forward to them wat to buy for me!!
early in de morning, they came to my house,
to send a gift, wakaka..
my gift my gift!!
yes.. Winnie The Pooh again,
many things, almost like seven or eight WTP.



afternoon went to service my car,
i veri bo shiok, i kena cut!!
service car onli, need 200++ meh?!
ishhhhhhhh..
dont go thr again next time,
I super bo song ah!!
fetch my mother went to work, accompany her for dinner,
would oso like to eat dinner wif Ting at nite
eat Hokkien Mee at Kulai..
I admit tat's delicious thn Tun Aminah 1,
hmm.. I lost!!


after tat we went to Chat Room,
find Steph and playing Monopoly,
hahahassss.. childhood!
I oso use de new camera them bought for me to take photos.
Lu'vin it



Ting & Fen
Since 2005

没有评论:

发表评论