I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年6月9日星期三

''The Childhood''

Offday back again once a week,class.. out.. school.. out..
I often hesitate in de choice between dis two?!
Last.. I had skipped school,
but I still put my cosmetics cases in the car,
vent for me to go to class conscience,hahass..
wait tat de two women to woke up,hav passed most of de day,
and we hav to de distant city of Sutera thr,
It's reli a good place to yumcha,more choices~



First stop, we went to de cafe name ''The Childhood''
although thr is not de feeling of childhood,
but three of us enjoy it..
choose wat de cake to eat..



Yumii Yumii.. dis's de cake I chose,
''Strawberry Dream Cake'' wakaka~



These two are my babies today,
Baby MM and Baby Ling..







Next stop, we went to de ''Monstar'' cafe,
coz Ling has not been thr before..




Once thr, me and MM hungry, wanna order something to eat,
Ling keep nagging,
Why not tell her to come here?! Why do not tell her more food to eat here?!
hahass..
coz thr just now,she said she was veri hungry mah!!
let us look at de replay..
you look veri happy mah..whn ur fish n chips infront of you~



thr are good services, food is nice to eat oso,
you see we're so happy, veri clear rite?! hehe..






MM wan go to Jusco,thr had Daiso oso,
everytime I ran all de way to Singapore's Daiso,
however,thr are not many options here,
It's more expensive thn up,
not so much like de deal,
although I earn ringgit people..
strolled to hav nth to buy,
internet shopping may be used to it!!
I want to becum a ''ZaiNv'' dy..lolx



home tidy, it's necessary to wage it!
wait Ivan cum n fetch me,
veri nervous de first day of work,
Although he said tat's veri simple and veri easy,
It's reli simple and relaxed..
extra income extra money..
I NEED

没有评论:

发表评论