I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年5月25日星期二

My Left Hand n My Right Hand


Juz to YamCha wif My Neighbors, My Schmates,
My Sister, My Galfrens,
Babe Ling n Babe Ting
they took me to mamak,omg..why go to mamak??
I dont want to eat..i dont want,i dont want..
limau ais dengan roti kosong satu,

I take ur order at last!!DAMN..
Ishhhh.. you destroyed my plan,
you know I cant stand de temptation!!
Long time not to chit-chat tgt wif dis two 38 po,
hahass.. alot of things to chat,
Babe Ling said 21st she wanted to make a album..
verii sexy shoot,
upper hand cover, foliage cover bottom half,
WheePeee.. Imagine that de screen,saliva muz flow out!
our Ling grew up lur..hiak hiak ;)
Three women chatted gossip of others.. So enjoyable!!
If not,Ting going to sing-k,we can talk until dawn,
we all luve speech..
I enjoy dis moment,share our mind,share our life,
How such a feeling of warmth,tat's enough..
You're like my left hand and my right hand,

Thank you for always by my side..

♥ LuvSsss AlwaySss ♥

Since 2005

没有评论:

发表评论