I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年5月20日星期四

[ 520 ].. I Luve You


Since childhood.. I live wif my mum in a big house,
Dependence two of us!!
Whn I was young, I had been at home alone at nite,
so I learned veri independent now!!
Mum to work at nite, even early in de morning to clean de house..
is veri hard,but thn I dont understand her,Why I had so naive??
Truancy, went out to play, not to return home,
I was veri obedient, I often let my mum worried..
I dont like other people to bully my mum,but I hav bullied her!
Whn mum is not wif me, I cried and called my mum said,
''I want MaMa''..
but whn she was wif me, I dont treasure..
Many people says Im like my mum,
I think so.. either look,personality or temper?!hahas..
I often complain abt dis and tat,but I nvr thought!!
mum would also like to give my best life~
Take care of me is not an easy thing,you've worked hard!!
You are my best mum.. LifeTimee~
I want to shout out loud..
I Luve You Mum ♥



♥ Hapiii Birthdae To You ♥

没有评论:

发表评论