I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年6月26日星期六

DarLing's 21st Birthday Party

veri excited, looking forward to de party tonite.
5pm to start preparing to help Tina make-up,
omg!! first time to help others make-up.. veri nervous,
afraid of them difficult to see and look funny,
coz i was not veri skilled mah!!
Teng Teng Teng Teng..my masterpiece,juz a ordinary makeup.
yeah.. give me a claps!! wuhooo..


dis's my third time with false eyelashes,
looks more beautiful?? ahahasss..



Invitation card before admission,
yoyo.. party time!!
Kelly's 21st Birthday Party



thr are many delicious food,
I cant stand de temptation, I hav been eating food





hahass.. our Birthday Gal,
today looks beautiful with de Leopard dress,
Nono.. Is a sexy and wild!!



Sisters in de arrangement of cupcakes,
I like dis cake so much, looks sweet..
a butterfly, a ribbon and a flower on top,
but all is pink, darling should be selected red colour ah!!



today, much like de birthday of six of us,
not juz her birthday,
five of us flying over field,
has oso been taking pictures, taking pictures!!





blowing cake, cut de cake,
Kelly Kee becum Big Gal lur..
Forever 21


we wishes you Happy Birthday,
we wishes you Happy Birthday,
we wishes you Happy Birthday,
and a Happy Birthday..





de second sister birthday, four more.. we're all grown up!!
at last.. lets wishing a happy birthday to Kelly Kee!!



Darling.. you'll receive a card tat I made,
surprising, yeah.. Dont be too impressed!!

MuackSss~

没有评论:

发表评论