I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年3月8日星期二

38 妇女节



miss my buddies a lots sial..
finally meet them out today,
we went to
KSL..



veri cute and fun..Kristine



dis's Nicole Sis..



Me and Kate



Sister






Xiao Zha Bo.. hahahax


I'll be veri happy whn I see them,
they are carefree, they do not temper, they are optimistic,
no effort, together wif them veri easily..
Yes, tat's de fact tat..
I luve them






after hightea, go for movie..
Im number 4,
actually I dont like to see dis kind of movie,
but after watched,
dis movie quite nice..
heheee..




look like 'SHIT' ?! hahass..made by
Kristine



got a lot Toppings, dont know which to choose?!






super Geli lur..
'teeth'



YUMMY



dessert time..handmade Ice-cream,
made by us, hahasss..
DIY
a bit X, but it's worth,
should try it..



I like dis photo






she's so cute rite?! hehee..














Happy -FAMILY-

没有评论:

发表评论